Product type: food supplement
Form: twist-off capsules
Package: 90 capsules
VITAPRIM D3 Baby 400
VITAPRIM D3 Baby 400 is a product developed especially for children and infants that may also be used by adults to supplement their diet with vitamin D.
VITAPRIM D3 Baby 400 is a product developed especially for children and infants. It helps to prevent deficiencies of vitamin D, which:
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system in children
- is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children.
In adults, maintenance of the normal vitamin D level in the body contributes to:
- normal functioning of the immune system
- normal muscle function as well as development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the gastrointestinal tract.
VITAPRIM D3 Baby 400 contains 400 IU of vitamin D dissolved in high-quality olive oil. Such vitamin D content complies with the guidelines of the Polish Society of Endocrinology that recommends supplementation in neonates and infants for a whole year, from the first days of life, irrespective of a feeding method, at a dose of 400 IU daily in the first half year of life and 400-600 IU in the second half year, depending on vitamin D consumption with milk formula.
10 µg (400% IU) - 200% DRI*
* % of daily dietary reference intake
Ingredients: olive oil, coating (gelatin, humectant: glycerol), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Recommended intake: 1 capsule daily. In adults, a whole capsule may be taken. In children and infants, a capsule should be opened by twisting and tearing off the upper part and the liquid should be squeezed out directly to the mouth, onto a spoon or added to food. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.