Product type: food supplement
Form: coated pills
Package: 60 pills
UROFEM Control is a product intended for persons (especially women) with urinary incontinence.
UROFEM Control is a special product which, by combining the effects of selected plant extracts, magnesium and vitamins, helps to alleviate urinary incontinence problem:
- Pumpkin seed extract (standardised to 2% β-sitosterol content) supports normal function of the urinary tract and contributes to reduced urinary tract inflammations
- Nettle herb and large cranberry extracts (standardised to 50% proanthocyanidins - PACs) help to maintain healthy urinary tract
- Vitamin D3 supports the normal function of the immune system and muscles, also those in the pelvic floor
- Magnesium supports the normal functioning of the muscles, including urogenital system muscles.
The product composition has also been enriched with soybean isoflavones and vitamin B12.
Pumpkin seed extract
- of which β-sitosterol
Nettle herb extract
Large cranberry extract
- of which proanthocyanidins (PACs)
* percentage of daily dietary reference intake for adults
Ingredients: pumpkin seed extract, magnesium (magnesium oxide), filler - microcrystalline cellulose, large cranberry extract, starch, soybean extract, nettle herb extract, coating (glazing agent - hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, colouring - titanium dioxide, emulsifier - polyethylene glycol, filler - cellulose, anti-caking agent - talc, colouring - cochineal, emulsifier - polysorbate 80), filler - cross-linked carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, anti-caking agent - magnesium salts of fatty acids, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Recommended intake: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily, with a small amount of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.